Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Feb 4, 2006

Alive again

It's been one whole year ever since i said i wanted to update my blog. Oh well it's the lazyness problem i guess. It really took me such a long time to figure out from changing my template to even posting a new post. That's how ediot i am. Previously it was peifang who did every single thing for me. But from now on, i've decided to build it up myself. But i still have the greatest problem yet unsolved. I still have no idea how on earth to upload a picture. I guess i still need her. It really makes me wonder how can guys ever do up their own blog when it took me a while to do so. One year have passed, eveything has just started anew, i'm still stuck in the stupid school ( what a joke ) and i've decided to wake up my blog. Haha yeah man. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home