Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Aug 28, 2006

So me

What's wrong with having hair on the brownish-blond side? Jealous? What's wrong with me getting things done faster than any other normal peeps? I think i'm perfectly normal, just a little bit on the speedy side. I don't think i'm weird just because i can eat subway for the rest of my life. The smell is just so me. Why can't i carry my camera around and take pictures of others? At least to me, they're artistic. I love pink. Forever! What's wrong with that? I have a face with freckles. Sometimes, pimples come and go. So? It's just this way. There's nothing wrong with wearing shorts. It's selling everywhere and i buy them whenever there's a sale. I have puppy eyes and a button nose. Does that affect you in anyway? I abhor newspaper. Because, it's as smelly as you. I'm gifted because i can play the keys without getting my grades. I know you can't do that. I've got an aunty who dotes on me so much which i know you don't have. And a mum who buys me anything on earth. I know i'm certainly very fortunate. I know for sure that i have a pretty blog. Just a piece of advise, take your time. Last but not least, i'm in love with my pretty toe nails. That's just me and i like it just this way. I need to sleep now. You can't stop me. Bleah! =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home