Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Oct 24, 2006

Hard to fall

Looking at the rate i'm going, i'm really not going any further. Maybe i'm only a little better with my fractions and circles. That's more or less about it. I do get upset, and i seriously feel that i need some wisdom and understanding to carry on. But what i need most is a miracle. I'm the winner for slacking competition. But while i slack, i do stop and ponder too. Is O's that that that important? What's my real motive of doing well? To prove to others that i'm not a failure. Damn, that's hell lot of wrong! Although i don't know what's going on, sometimes i'd wish that i could steal a little bit of your brain and step a little closer each day so that i can float like a cannonball. I want to believe that it's not hard to fall. Come on courage, i wanna be hard to fall no more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home