Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Nov 28, 2006

Life right now

I'm amazed at the rate of busyness i'm going till i've actually zero time to blog for more than a week or so already. But i've to admit, sleeping was part of my busy schedule. That can't be helped. Now that my excitement over finishing my o's are over, i'm struggling over getting a job or whether should i not. I'm packed till at january at least. But i need the big bucks for my hongkong trip. Hmmmmm...there's always my aunty for backup. Haha! Recently i've been buying, eating, shopping, shopping and more shopping with my pals. Basically just enjoying life like i've always done. That caused me to forget all about my com's presence. And my pretty fingernails too! I can't bare to damage it by typing too much. Next stop...my tons of pictures will be left for peifang to help me upload. Heee...cheeky. Lastly, life's alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home