Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Jan 2, 2007

Goodbye 2006

I just came back from a movie marathon with mum and simku. Oh what a day...2 movies at 1 go. Since christmas, i've watched 6 movies altogether in which 4 i could have downloaded. As usual, joy the priated queen. But it was the company that was worth the time and money i guess. School starts tomorrow, tong's going into the army, cg is spilting, everyone's looking for jobs and here am i wondering who'll ever read my blog everytime i post something new. Those slient readers especially, will they leave with a smile because of the stupid poems i created? I get a little bit out of control with my ryhmes sometimes. I ever read somewhere that God always shifts us when we're getting too comfortable. So i guess this new year would be a year of transitions but i don't quite feel it yet and i'm not looking forward to it either. But who knows what's gonna happen next. I've cracked my brain to type so much because it's high time i should type some serious stuff. Stuff that makes sense once in a while. Goodbye 2006. Pictures next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home