Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Jan 21, 2007

Rain is coming down

Due to the off & on rain, i'm having a pretty bad flu and cough. And talking about rain, this hottie superstar is in singapore right now probably enjoying the luxurious view of the merlion while munching away his room service with his dancers. I really wonder how he find singapore. Other than his sexy body dance moves, i'm not quite sure what else is he good at. But he is another aunty killer for sure. With his charms, i'm pretty sure many fanatic fans of his fainted. I won't deny the fact the he is really hot and i do have his songs in my mp3 too. Was just talking to my dad when he told me that he could acutally do some magic if rain was staying in stamford instead. Dad could have went into the control room and switch off the air-conditioner in his suite so that he'll call for some servicing. My dad himself would handle the case and that's when i'll put on my suit, adjust my cap and head up to his room pretending to be an expert. 1 call from my dad plus 1 touch on the computer screen...tadaa...here comes the cool air! I would then take a quick glance at him and get out before he kick my butt. Folks, this really can happen. So near yet so far. To cut the long story short, it's exciting to work in a hotel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home