Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Mar 13, 2007

Flowers for you sir?

I feel like a fully bloomed casablank today because i've fully used up all my energy. I just can't wait to drink my ice lemon tea from ah poh drink stall which is as sweet as my favourite sweet william. Carrying on with my boring job while yerning the packets and packets of geberas, my fingers are as rough as the stem of a rose. But of cos, i know i'll always be the rose among the torns. I wish i could be a baby's breath for a day because i'm in need of fresh air. Everyday, i live in a pool of flowers, invaded with lots of leaves i have to sweep. Swarmed over by how colourful they can be till i'm having a rainbow inside my mind. Ending my day with flowers for you sir?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home