Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

May 27, 2008

This is last, i wanna blog happy things

Beth, you made me do this. The fact that i was willing to share with you into details about mr chan is because, come on...it's beth i'm talking about can! What's there to hide be it the slightest thing? You might not have blapped it out to the whole congregation, but sharing with ben was still the biggest mistake you have ever made. It could be whatever you told him. I'm a bad kid, i hanky panky day in day out, or i'm pregnant with 5 children. It's still wrong. Why? Simply because this cousin over here has nothing with how i live my life. What's up with that box of condom that aroused his concern? Didn't i tell you that it was purely a prank gift? So what makes you say that he already knew everything ahead? That i hanky pankied? About mr chan? Or is it another lie that you just made up with ben again? Worse still, send a picture of mr chan to ben? Oh i see now, for ben to recognise his face and bash chan up for being a jerk right? He probably can't reach chan's face. Ben will know anything about me under 2 circumstances. 1. he hecks into my blogger and read my private posts. 2. you tell him everything based on how concerned you are. Obviously option 2! You mean it has never came across your mind what if one day he goes to zouk and gulp down more than a couple of beer and start blapping everything out including my life story to so & so? Guess what, now a new member has joined the club because he immediately told lina about it. It's not only you and him anymore! Cousin ben, you're definitely reading. You are not concerned. Just being curious which is totally fine. And beth i can't believe you can actually just spill the beans thats so deep down easily. Just by thinking of this makes me fuse up. Then come and tell me it's all based on one word, concerned! Friend, that's not the way to go. There are people like wini or zoey who's knows me inside out and are concerned bout me but they don't go around sharing just stuff to whomever they think are concerned over me too. Maybe you should go take care of your messed up life instead, and continue your underground relationship with ben. And i should have just heed the advice from those peeps to keep one arm's lenght. It all sums up to you're not that simple afterall. This is the last time i wanna have to post something so draggy, disgusting and saddening. You both just freak me out! So just forget about it and live long. Give me back my space my life for i wanna blog happy things. Blog happy things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home