Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Mar 22, 2009

Friday, saturday and sunday

Cabbed to suntec with clubbers. Thought that chiyin would watch coming soon with me. But hate her right now because she chose a man over me. Wondered why on earth is it so difficult to get someone to watch it with me. Headed down to popeye chicken, mum called. Took a bus home, freaking long journey. Woke up late next morning to meet pun, ended up he was later. Watched mall cop. He paid for the movie, i paid for his green tea. Fair and square. Went to toilet to touch up my make up, eye brown pencil got flushed away. Reminded me of shalyn. Felt like crying, but i had my make up on. Went to pay for a new one, almost killed myself. Met gary in the evening for starbucks. He paid for my drink i paid for his toilet entry. Fair and square. Waited for guangxi and went home by train. Journey home was faster than coming, i dont know why. Woke up late again to meet jules and jiehuai. Ordered fried chicken, ate it, but didnt like it. Drank mac's coke, loved it. Drove over to clark quey, walked passed rebel, drank ice water at pump room. Saw that aqua, again. Went home with jules, opened my belated present from jiehuai. Wow, love it. I love it. Do you know that popeye is spelled with a pop and an eye? Cant believe it. My friday, saturday and sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home