Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Oct 6, 2009

Day 1

Lately, the earth's still spinning but i'm all screwed up. My fault? Definitely! I wonder why mum loves me still. Dear friends, it has has been a constant struggle for me to step into Swissotel Stamford for 8 hours of shift work everyday. I barely enjoy my time. I believe entering Meritus Mandarin wouldn't have made any difference. We're on the same boat after reading many of your blogs ranting over work. However being joy, the problematic child, i just dug my own grave. Again! I never get out of trouble, can never give my parents a piece of their mind and lastly, never once think before i make my decisions. I haven't really put in much thought into whether i made the right decision entering the hotel industry, but i couldnt blame my folks for forcing their choice on me as i'm practically a lost kid, a good for nothing one. Those were the days i pray that i will never recall since i can't change how things started. Thank God, i recently found a special someone whom i can cry on. It’s more healing than crying alone. I promised him and to myself not to tear when i see him off at pulau tekong. Just like how i usually fair in my studies, i barely passed. My eyes wet while he marched far far away. I stayed strong and held my tears on my journey home, and only started shedding tears after i was notified i had a message from him in my inbox. I shall not be selfish and share it someday. Even before i could open and read it, i knew i already miss him much. It's just day 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home