Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Feb 6, 2006

Getting married

The thought of waking up this morning makes me feel like puking. This i admit is a real struggle for me especially when i don't like to be late for any reason. And talking about late, there is no reasons in this world that can explain your lateness. Late is just late and you just need to try harder next time. As the title says, i'm not getting married of cause. But i'm waiting for that day to come true. But, who wants to marry me? Oh well, todays 2 hour long art lesson was a torture for all art students. But it was exceptional for me as i managed to sign a contract with my handsome friend zhenghao. I'll be married to him if both of us are still single by 65 and 66 for me. As you can see, he isn't really that willing to do so. It took me such a long time to persuade him to sign on the paper. He did it in the end. Nothing matters to me anymore. I've got his signature. That's all i need. It's only a nothing better to do thing lah. Hope he doesn't get scared of me. Just realised that i had many messages and miss calls from wini. As i was telling her i can't make it today for them to hop over to try out cooking the dishes for valentine day from the sudden discission by wini, i felt that i should learn to be more paitent in everything i do and make sure that both sides have agreed on any plans then start the doing it before any thing clashes. This is what i've learnt today. Oh well, wini and shunbin is coming afterall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home