Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Mar 22, 2006

To anticipate with sports day

I was feeling a little crappy in school today after going for my chinese lesson. It started off the mood from feeling downcast after having rheumatism for 4 days. But i guess what was more worthwhile was the trip down to taka for lunch cum dinner with peifang. It was donkey years ago ever since we both went out together. I bet even she can't recall. Occasionally, i really feel that we should refresh our memories with a certain someone that is dear to us. When she was laughing at the trailer of date movie, people thought that she was a lunatic. Yep, that's my friend. But on the other hand, it reminded me ever since i was 12, i've inserted myself into every movie i've seen and gratefully, humbly found succor there. Haha. Thinking about sports day tomorrow makes me feel like swooning. Not that it's going to be a fantastic day at the staduim lah! You can't imagine how excited some teachers really are. To me, it's such a dread. Although we'll be let off 2 hours earlier than our normal school days, i can already predict how the sun is gonna suck up our nutrients and how the heat is gonna pierce through our skin ( more for those runners i guess ). Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home