Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Mar 15, 2006

Lost retainer found

Yesterday's meet up was very successful. The reason why i'm using this word is because i was dead worried before we met up. Not that they wouldn't come but it was more of how are we gonna react when we see each other after being so distant. But it turned out that i was worrying too much. Everything just seemed to flow and all turned out great. I can proudly say that we are a group of happening people. As i woke up upon the noise that my mother some how manage to create ( nagging ), i was really thankful to her eventhough she woke me up from my beauty sleep. She found my retainer and that's the utmost importance of any other things at this moment. Now that i can save my $157.50, i bet it's my mum who is the happiest. The way she finds it i can't explain. It's like magic. A mysterious quality of enchantment. Haha. She stepped into my room, went behind my door and searched within my orange net and tadaaa! What can i say? She is my mother! I felt so guilt-ridden i didn't want to face her because i reminded her the night before to search through the rubbish bin for my retainer before throwing it. I wouldn't feel so heavyhearted if the thing was in it. But it wasn't in there and my mum had to bare with her stinky finger to work for the whole day before the smell can fade away. Ultimately, things are going on as usual already. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home