Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Mar 10, 2006

Freaky results

I'm definitely early in blogging today. But i can predict that once i finish, it's bedtime by then. I could clearly remember those days when i was one of those early birds to blog once i step home. But as i became older, sleeping was more crucial. I guess i'm just demonstrating enthusiasm in blogging today because it's the last day of school for term one. My results were freaking unimaginable. I failed chinese and passed science. Things are just so unpredictable nowadays. As usual, i flunked my maths. Just that occasionally i'll get 20 marks and above. The only result that i was satisfied with was my humanities. I got 72. Quite 'zai' right? Lastly, i can't even be bothered about my english result. 67 is a no no for an o level student. And to conclude, i repeatedly got the same comment every year to the point of queasiness. ( Joy needs to be more attentive in class to do better in her studies. ) Something more interesting and defined in my next comment please. But the real cinderealla story is how did i ever passed science? To know that the holiday has already started, i'm already feeling the mood. I already have my timetable all up. Sad to say that most of the periods are sleeping time. Haha. Well, i guess i'm just gonna have some fun tomorrow at zouk with chari and kimyen. Like i said, it's time to sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home