Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Mar 7, 2006

Jump and die don't ask why

After a whole day of hardship. Hardship meaning a half an hour social studies test and vigorous typing and clicking on msn, i decided to take a nap which only lasted for about an hour. I woke up in a pool of sweat realising my whole family was already home including my aunt. Today's weather was extreamly hot. Woot! I think i've broke the record of talking to only one person on msn every single day. I spoke to kimyen, linyang, ron, lizard, daniel, adam, yansoon, wilson, jimmy and yuji. That's really a bomb. I never typed so fast in my life ever. And due to the heavy down pour early this afternoon, my fingers are really in bad state. They are aching real badly. My family is having a big combustion at the living room. Haha. Both my mother and i are trying all means and ways to persuade my dad to choose the country that we wanna go during june. I chose newzleand but my mum insisted on hongkong and shanghai. Actually i'm fine with both as long as i get to get away from the heat in singapore. Ok, we've come to our final conclusion. I'm willing to give up my idea of newzeland for hongkong's disneyland. Oh, i can't wait to see my all time favourite, little mermaid. I came across this phrase from mr justin this morning when he said that when commandos jump from their airplane and descend with a parachute, if they die, don't ask why. It sounds super mean. But you have to accept the fact that it's actually kinda true. By the time you ask, you would have already landed flat on your face. Ok, i sound mean now. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home