Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Mar 2, 2006

Mole lee

Right here, right now, as you're reading, i actually wrote this post like hours ago. I just didn't want to make no attempt to conceal my boredom in the mids of detention, therefore i wrote this post and came home to type it out in black and white.This actually saved 20 mins of my time before i could publish this. Yup, i had detention for the second time in this week again. But this time, it's for a different reason. I was still in my pe attire after recess. I admit it was my fault and i'm willing to accept the punishment. However, tragedy strucked on peifang and i when mole lee walked in. Our lives were ruined at that point of time. We felt hopeless. Haha. He was so picky. I just felt like pelting rotten tomatos at him whenever he opens his mouth. His voice just directly pierce through our skin till we feel like spliting up. I was startled when he checked my bag in case i was denying the fact that i've forgotten to bring my uniform. Come on man, i would have wore it and i wouldn't be here stuck with you. I was seriously in a fuddle. I could't think properly because of this nonsense and i wanted that to come to a full stop as i was strunged up. I really abhor people like this and this afternoon's experience really left me with an abiding hatred with people like him. He too should get a life. Once again, peifang is working after school. I know she has no other choice but there's nothing i can do about it. Talking cock with her online every afternoon have been a part of my life as she reads the blogs of others while i 'concentrate' on mine. Haha. What a joke. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home