Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Feb 25, 2006

Happy birthday chari

Today's weather was unexplainable. The wind was gushing through our faces that there wasn't any chance for us to arrange out hair. What's up with this month man. There are so many birthdays going on which i think it's making me go bankrupt. Today is chari's birthday. I figured out that tonight she will be out with her friends to hot. It's ok, go enjoy yourself. I'll be catching up in a week or so. It's sweet 18 man. What more than a hot night out right? I'm so highly demanded today. It makes me feel as if i'm wanted. Kimyen, leah, simku, sokeyee to bethia. I managed to meet all except sokeyee. Went for a shopping spree with kimyen and ended up buying stuff for others and not myself. Met up leah and my simku for my birthday present. Got a shocking pink bible which i only realised later that it was in king james version. Too late for any changes. I bought a new pair of brickenstock for 99 bucks which consist of a white background, flowers and a blue buckle. But tragedy struck down when i saw that there were already scratches. There is a shallow cut at the side which i don't even want to look at it. I'm really exhibiting overwhelming sorrow for not appreciating it in the frist place. I should have and could have. Enough of my shoe. I had some great talks with kimyen, leah and bethia today be it while shopping or in church. I learnt that if i don't stop a small candle from burning, it would burn my whole house. Meaning that if i don't stop my jealousy over what i can't get be it now or in future, it would turn out to be envy. And it will become a great sin. God gave me two years. Two years to strengthen my faith in Him and to pray for what i want to achive. I wasted one, i'm not gonna let it happen to the other. Leah is right by saying, if she is leading a good life, she wouldn't have depended on God so much. It's because of those obstacles that God places in our lives that we learn to rely on Him more. My God is a big God. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home