Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Feb 22, 2006

Dear chari

To my dearest chari, all i did was to make things easy for you. You smiled, joked at times and seemed downright jovial about this sunday when we were talking about the invatation cards and stuff. If you didn't like the idea of having a pink cake, you should have told me right on the spot when i was asking tong. I only realised when you messaged me the other day that you don't really like it. I just thought that maybe you should make the decision over the cake instead of me because you are paying for it and not because i know you are pissed. I seriously thought that you would appreciate my mum and aunty for getting and preparing all the stuff from food, utensils to charcoal. But i guess i've went overboard. It's ok, i know what i'm buying for you and let's get over it. School totally sucked big time today. Althought i tried to be attentive during lessons, i just can't understand what on earth the teachers were teaching. The only person i can blame is myself for not being smart and teachable enough. My o's are arrpoaching but you can see that i'm still actively blogging. I'm really worried for my math and science as these are the two subjects that i will flunk like nobody's business. I can try and study to the greatest possible amount and work every day to the utmost of my abilities but i bet you the highest i can get will still be a D7. Which is a fail. Argh!!! Can't be bothered anymore. I'll let God lead me instead. Talking about studying, shrek haven't been coming to school for these past few days. As we all thought, he might have went clubbing during the nights and cant afford to wake up on time for school. But it turned out that we were all wrong. He have decided to go back to the swamp in the forest where he used to live alone which dreamwork kindly drew for him because he felt that he is being bullied by my classmates. I have no comment to that. I guess the only thing that made my day better was the lipton ice tea from kfc. With that cup of tea, i'm contented. It quenched my thirst with an unforgettable sweetness in my heart. Haha, so much for a cup of tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home