Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Feb 21, 2006

Happy birthday simku

I gotta rush through this post as i have to sleep as soon as possible before my aunty comes to pick me up for dinner. That's only part of the reason. My eyes seriously needs a toothpick to withstand the weight of my eyelids. I think i'm down with a fever and headache. The only way to ease the pain is to chop off my whole head so that the pain will transfer from the head to the neck. Despite all of these, i die die also must thank someone out loud before i fall asleep and that's shunbin my superhero. Mr justin saved our day yesterday from dentention. Chef cook, shunbin's famous sobriquet saved my day from pots today. Jabez said that i can't tarry the pots any longer as they need it to cook for the children. I had no choice but to delay as i had school this morning. Somehow i was overwhelmed when shunbin offered to help me out by coming over to bring it back to church this morning. I'm really touched and lightly blessed by his little doings. Chef is a amicable and graceful person who often gets builled by people like me. Haha. It's through him that i can see peace and paitence. He is working at chinatown point at some kind of christian bookstore which he had always wanted to. I'm glad for him and i look up to him for the strong faith and believe he has in God. Shunbin you're my superhero. You're my star, my best chef. I can't thank him any further. =p

2 Comments:

  • At 9:50 AM , Blogger wini said...

    hey dear! do take care aye! yup i thank God for shunbin too! Love you lots and really appreciate your service to our Daddy! :)

     
  • At 3:50 PM , Blogger Joy said...

    you reading my blog everyday ah? haha.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home