Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Feb 15, 2006

Happy birthday jiehuai

The weather this few days are getting hotter and hotter and i'm sweating like nobody's business even with a fan blowing right into my hair right now. I remember those days during december last year when it actually rained cats and dogs almost everyday. The tempreture was just nice but some couldn't take the coldness. But now that it's hot and humid, this i really can't take it. I can only cross my fingers and pray that it won't get any hotter as the days goes by. School was back to normal today after the valentine's day craz of giving gifts to their love ones. However, i still recieved a gift from peifang today. Late but still meaningfull. It looks nice and sweet wrapped with cellophane with a touch of pink on it. Not sure about the taste yet though. I felt quite strange today because of those serious conversation with peifang about the fact that people sees her as a girl who likes japanese stuff. Although it's true but i seriously don't see a problem with her outward appearence but others do. She is really unhappy about it and i totally can understand why. I hope she finds out the reason soon. But after all, today was full of crap and laughter. Infact, i was really suprised when i found out that kimyen was really happy yesterday when i gave her her valentine's day gift. Like i said, even though it's free and i just added some deco's on it, it's the thought that counts that is most important. Despite the warning from bethia to not blog today, it's a must for me because today is jiehuai's birthday. Talking about which i've not yet bought him a present. He is turning old as years goes by and i'm gonna turn 18 in a while too. If you think being around this age range is considered as young, you are really wrong. The sickness in our body is collapsing. I myself have weak bones that ache's whenever it's gonna rain and i have sore all over my leg when i shop too long. There is more to that. I got to rush out due to this sudden impromptu from bethia to celebrate jiehuai's birthday with little preparation or forethought. Off i go. Woohoo. By the way, i invented this super cool way for us to search our stationaries from our pencile box with a more easy and faster way. I havnen't thought of the name of this invention yet. I'll post it up once i get one. I think i'm a genius to even think of this. I bet you this will hit the market sooner or later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home