Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Feb 12, 2006

My battle is His fight

I seriously can't stand the fact that my friend just can't be honest with me. What's so difficult about being truthful over a small thing that it has to end up a lie? You know sometimes when a person lie, it's not himself or herself who leaks out the lie. It's just everywhere. From the surrounding to some other people. You don't even have to think too much. It's just hanging in the air for you to realise it. It's true that being good friends doesn't mean you have to tell the other party every single thing in your life. But whatever you choose to say should be the truth. I don't know why am i sharing everything base on my feelings when others are not. I'm actually already immuned as it has been happening around me for quite some time. I should be unresponsive by now. However, i can feel the holy spirit promting me to take it easy. Although i'm facing this battle, i shall not be worried or upset for i know there is an unseen but absolutely real presence who stands ready to fight for me in every arena of my life. Perhaps it's because i'm beginning to take it easy and be more open that's why i'm experiencing a wider range of people coming into my life. I'm suppose to come home early to take a nap and head off for ikea later in the day. But ended up pouring my time on this post. And now, i've decided to finish doing my valentine day gift for my girl friends. Nothing for the guys this year. They seldom appreciate. Haha. 2 for my school friends and and 7 for church friends. I need the wisdom to finish it and that it will turn out looking nice as well. Actually i'm quite cheapskate. I got those things for free and i'm just going to add on some deco's on it. Hey, it's the thought that counts right. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home