Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Feb 9, 2006

The winning team

My feet is much better off today. The skin is recovering and i hope this is the last time my itchy hands will peel it ever again. I thought mass run would be fine today, but it ended up that we had to run another extra round just because we were afew seconds late. We didn't have the heart to run the extra mile anyway thinking that we have to save our energy for pe right after the run. But instead of grumbling over pe, i had the shock of my life. I finally saw some team spirit in this class today after 2 years. The number sure is smaller as many left us after N's. However, the spirit of the class is getting higher and it makes me feel high when i think about it. I'm glad to see that suddenly our class is bonding well together in such a short span of time ( except for shrek ). By the way, he didn't come to school today. Winning is a good feeling. Half of us managed to trash the other half of the class by 3 4. Ok, it's not really trash. But we won. Got this disgusting drink called battery from miss thia which my whole class loves. Can't understand why because it really taste like cough mixture. We took a picture for rememberence and poor weiqiang looks really toothy. I think he will kill himself if he sees the picture. Peifang and i went to have our hair cut from the sudden urge. Both turned out fine. Thank you God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home