Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Feb 8, 2006

Bleeding feet

This may look crazy but i need to post it before i forget what i have to say. While peeling off my leg skin till it's bleeding, kimyen was sending me a picture of me and her taken today. It was then, then i realised how important it is to step out of our comfort zones. I am so used to my own click of friends be it in church which is with 3 others and in school, i think the whole world knows who that i neglected so many other intresting people around me. I nearly fainted when i passed my N's. I don't know whether i should cry or laugh. Everyone knows i can't study and that's the reason why i'm still stuck in a secondary school with those 13 to 17 years old kids when i'm turing 18 in one month. It's not that i'm anti social but it's just that i want to feel comfortable with my friends that i'm close with. That was when i started suffering going to my chinese lesson alone since sokeyee have left school and peifang's chinese is too pro for me to catch up. I have learnt to take the initiative to make the first move after kimyen did that to me by sitting next to me. And that was when i realised that i've gotten to know her one step closer. I think this goes to everyone as well. School isn't such a torture anymore except the waking up part every morning and i enjoy the times in class cracking around my partner after so many problems. And chinese lesson isn't a nightmare as it was before. I don't like it but i wouldn't mind it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home