Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Feb 10, 2006

It's finally out but i'm not getting it

I have given up complaining about the fact that i'm still in a secondary school. I'm just going to enjoy, enjoy and enjoy. This year has been one of my most slackest year ever and the thing is it's my O's this year. I'm going to save my tears when i get my results next year instead of crying while seeing others get theirs this year. I believe that there is a reason why things are planned this way for me and i've found the reason why. But i have not succeeded in fulfilling the reason. Although today's school was short, alot of things have been discussed between me and peifang and arguements between my other friends which i got to know. I'm suddenly awaken by the fact that all of us are different and people changes as time goes by. In order to continue the relationship we just got to accept him or her as who he or she is. And the most important fact is, best friends don't need to be the same and have the same for everything. It's the uniqueness in each of us that allows us to befriend each other. I'm getting really sick about discussing the date for my birthday celebration. So many changes, so many events clashing, so many no's from my mother and i'm really pissed of by thomas's reply to everything i've asked him about that day's event. It's as if i owe him my life. He is just so rude in answering people and he doesn't know. It's really annoying when someone answers you in a heck care way ( donno, see first, see how loh ) when you are already old enough to make your own decisions. However, i really appreciate those who was really happy that i invited them. It means alot to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home