Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Feb 11, 2006

Freezing crabmeat

Wow, i can't wait to post up today's topic. Being forced to wake up in the afternoon during my nap was one of the most annoying and disturbing thing ever. But i had no choice to go shop for some ingredients for a dish that shunbin wants to cook. Prawns are way too expensive for young kiddos like us. Therefore we went to hunt for crabmeat. Our all time favourite. And that was when i realised that crabmeat comes in different sizes, shapes and colour..... not really. I don't know whether you guys have seen such long ones before but i almost fainted when i saw them being placed acrossed the chiller. I promise myself that i'm gonna have that for my birthday party. I went and find the definition of crab meat. It says that it is a part of a crab that is made into food and that the most important thing to remember about freezing and storing crabmeat is that it is very perishable. Since the meat spoils quickly, it should be used immediately after it is cooked. Do not let crab meat stand at room temperature longer than necessary. Crabmeat lovers should take note. I can't wait to sleep actually. I'm excited by the fact that i'm meeting leah and her friend tomorrow to go to nafa's open house. I've been aiming to get in there so that i can fulfill my dreams by being an air stewardess. I've got the height. But no weight. Haha, guess i have to do something about that first. I'm having this really interesting conversation with jules at the moment. I say it's interesting because this english speaking chap is actually having a singalong session alone singing jay chou's song which i've forgotten the title already. I feel sad for him because he has to take part in the thaipusam event tomorrow. Not that he is an indian but his so called national service is being a policemen. Hope he enjoys the show while ensuring peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home