Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Feb 13, 2006

Veronica's florist

Good morning at everyone when i'm blogging at 9.05pm. I just woke up after many hours of sleep. The definition of sleep is very simple actually. Shiok. But if you didn't have enough, it would be a joke. Haha, am i good or what. Ok i admit i'm just blogging for the sake of blogging. Fine, i'll go back to sleep with my empty stomach soon. Talking about empty stomach, i guess i'll have to bear with it for another day because of valentine day. Not because i'm on a diet. But because my mum has to work in the flower shop. The same goes for every florist working in veronica's florist and not forgetting my aunty, the boss of all bosses. If i can recall during my sleep yesterday, my mum actually reached home at 2am. People ususally fantasize how great it would be to work in a flower shop. My friend bethia is a good example. Actually it's hardship more than a cinderella story. If you guys are planning to buy flowers for tomorrow, think again. Despite the scary price, people are still buying as if they are buying vegetables. Not only that. I reckon not all girls like flowers as well. It will die sooner or later. I rather you give me an angpao.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:41 AM , Blogger ericsoraus said...

    haha. i really like reading your blog man! and i also agree that not all girls like flower. I would rather grow one for her than to buy.

     
  • At 4:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    she wants me to try commenting on her blog as annoymous

     
  • At 4:30 PM , Blogger Joy said...

    Thanks for reading in the first place.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home