Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Feb 20, 2006

Feeling lonely

I had a strange dream last night. A friend and i were sitting in a park under a shade of a very large tree. It was a beautiful, sunny day. My friend was sitting on the edge of the tree's shadow feeling the full impact of the sun. So, i moved over allowing him more room in the shade. But he didn't move. He stayed at where he was. After keeping his distance for a while, he stood up and left. No reason given, no goodbye offered. If you're in college and majoring in pysch, you're probably already analyzing my dream. Let me know if you've come up with something. I don't think there's too much to it although i did wake up feeling lonely. As i woke up from this dream this morning, i was so reluctant to lift my head off my silky pillow and the pain on my left hand worsened and so was my right after grabbing on the tongs for almost half a day scooping up spaghettis for almost 200 people to consume. My eyes could hardly open and i just continued lying on bed eventhough i was sure that i'm going to be late for school. Within the few mintues with my eyes shut tightly, the thoughts of groovy night event just flashed through my mind. How did we even do it. It must have been God secretly giving us the strength to do it. I just recieved a message from jabez saying that two pots went missing that night after cooking. Pots to me all look the same and i really have no idea. Worst still, i have to update him about the pots if i find it. It's no joke as they can't cook for the children. As i blurly switched on my lights this morning, i was shocked to see that my table was full with pink stuff. Stuff that i didn't see before. But from there i was relieved to know that my parents have reached home safely from kajang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home