Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Feb 18, 2006

Sleep slept sleeping

Sleeping was never enough for me. I can literally feel the aches in my body due to yesterday's mass run and pe. I thought by sleeping, the pain would heal faster. But it didn't at all. In fact the pain became worse. Now i can truely understand why people usually say that you'll get more tired if you sleep too much. Normally, average human beings needs 8 hours of sleep everyday. But it seems like i need at least 12. Right now, i'm feeling so shagged after one whole afternoon of sleep and ripping off 4 packets of garlic with my mother for tomorrow's event. My mum's fingers seems like burning hot. During the last 2 weeks, i was really pissed off with the things that were going on for the event. Things didn't go as well as i thought. Wini and shunbin were bombing at my house almost everyday. I couldn't have enough sleep for school the next day. I was worried that the food we prepared will not be enough for 170 people. Shunbin is too busy over his style of everything must be perfectly done ( which is good in a way ). I really didn't understand why am i giving so much to this event till i saw how hard wini was working. Now i can say that i've done bits compared to her. Thumbs up for wini and i proudly say, she is my friend. Before i left for church's kitchen to have a last minute check, i was determined to tidy up my room first although it was 10pm already. However i felt that it was a waste of my time and effort. You'll agree with me when you see the before and after pictures. But i seriously did spent almost an hour cleaning up. Now that i'm still not sleeping is because i want to send my mum, dad and aunty off at 4am to kajang. They will be heading there to visit one of my uncle who just had a crucial heart attack on valentine's day itself. Not because he was over excited about that day but because of a sudden interruption or insufficiency of supply of blood to the heart, typically resulting from occlusion or obstruction of a coronary artery. I hope he will have a speedy recovery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home