Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Feb 23, 2006

Have you ever wondered

I reached home early, slept early, however woke up late and blogged late. Right now, i just feel as if i can faint anytime due to no lunch and dinner yet. Have you ever been desperate over a song that you really wanted but you don't know what's the title and the artist of the song. The only time you've heard it is on the show and yet you are desperately in love with it. This was what happened to me yesterday when i was rushing through all those 7 episodes i missed from the oc. I heard that particular song but couldn't listen to what the singer was singing about. All i knew that it's a guy. He seriously can be the first angmoh jay chou and this hero is mr james blunt. I can't really recall how i managed to find the song. But all i knew was i didn't gave up. I downloaded every file that came out when i searched for the oc ost on limewire ( which is illegal by the way ). No sign of that song instead i flooded my com with those songs i downloaded to test. After my afternoon nap today, i was searching for some sia and emriates info about cabin crew and there and then, it clicked my mind to search for the song's lyric base on what i could understand from his mouth. It was no joke, but i got it finally. This is only a small incident. I do hope that i will have the perseverance in adhering to what i want to do in future with my life. Peifang you need to have confidence in yourself and what you are. I like you from head to toe and God loves you for He made you. =)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:47 PM , Blogger daphany said...

    GOTCHA! i knew from the past that you like me... haha.. joking.. anyway, thanks for talking sense into me today.. thanks for your encouragement... =D you're the most BEAUTIFUL girl around... *note, it's beautiful not pretty.. haha..*

    do update faster next time.. slow coach... =X haha...

     
  • At 8:55 PM , Blogger Joy said...

    im a slow person

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home