Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Feb 27, 2006

Thank you

I have a huge announcement to make. Yesterday's party : mission accomplished. I think i can bring this event to pass. I really appreciate everything and everybody and i believe so does chari. I'm really really happy and tired. Today was one of the most unwasted day ever since i started stepping into school. I have been slacking and sleeping every single day of my life. Worrying for my studies but not laying a single hand on my books. I bought a whole lot of cards to thank those people for their generosity. They are just so liberality in helping. Cleared up my room from those presents. Now, i can finally pull out my carpet that was neglected under my bed due to the presents lying on the floor. And after blogging, i'm gonna help peifang's mummy abit. I figured out that if i were to live my life without my computer for a week or so and just do stuff that is more meaningful than spending my time hanging around msn, typing and clicking, i would have so much time freed up. Although i was a total slacker in school today, i had great chats and laughter over the fact that kimyen and daphy duck was still going gaga over my handsome friend. I shall be sensible enough to not name out who. We've got this creepy feeling that sarah was abit agitated over their craz that would cause her to move with violence or sudden force and punch us right in the nose. Sorry man. I think they must have got some of my nerves.

Thanks alot to : wini, chari, zoey, leah, chngyi, pris, mindy, jan, aggie, bethia, kimyen, peifang, thomas, eric, daniel, shunbin, raymund, joshua, caleb. Grace and jiehuai for the present. Aunty proy, lynn, slyvia, janet, meiyei and family, simku, mayku, kuma, lina, ben, ivy, ah pak, ah liong, paul, dad and mum. Did i missed out anyone? Sorry if i did. You know who you are. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home