Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Mar 4, 2006

Mature 18

No big words or fancy sentences today to prevent any spelling errors or wrong use of words with my eyes half closed. Because i was 18 yesterday, i decided to do something radically new and daring. Clubbing is the word. Before i say anything about m.o.s, i'm like so gonna throw my phone away. What's the biggie deal with the pinkness that everyone will go gaga when they see it. It seriously doesn't work as well as it looks like. My one and only photo taken at m.o.s in the toliet, i can't post it up due to sending failure. Actually it's kind of true that active clubbers predict that m.o.s won't last long. Kimyen commented that they really sucked big time. The only thing that was attractive over there was the name and the escalator. The place was nice. But music was gross. The djs really lacked the sensitivity. Although we were more than happy to see people we recognise like lingyang and laihui etc etc, there were those saddist who just can't keep their bodies away from girls. It was very kind of them to stand behind and protect us. I think you would rather let someone you know than some saddist brushing all over your body. The fun was there but the pain is still in my foot right now. Toe to be exact. As the music went higher, lingyang jumped higher. The higher he jumped, the greater the impact was on my toe when he landed on it. Bummer! It was a new exprience but the smell was extreme. I think i'll never leave my panda nickname. It's not only the school guys who calls me that after our china trip last year. Now, even they call me that. I'll not waste anymore time on putting on extra foundation on my black eye rings again. A waste of effort. Why, why, tell me why? I really need to thank peifang for bringing her phone to school yesterday. I just can't believe how stupid i was for not even having a thought of bringing a camera or even my phone to school to grab some pictures on my birthday. Heng she brought her phone. Talking about her, i had the most meaningful lunch ever. Simple yet fraught with meaning. I never once remember not celebrating my birthday with her ever since i knew her. =)

5 Comments:

  • At 10:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    waaa....write so long....somemore so tired, must be go clubbing hor??? why you always talk about your fang fren???

     
  • At 10:52 PM , Blogger Joy said...

    CANNOT MEH!

     
  • At 11:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    cancan!!!relac

     
  • At 12:09 AM , Blogger daphany said...

    don't be jealous... she rather talk about me compared to you..

     
  • At 1:18 AM , Blogger Joy said...

    i so agree with her

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home