Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Mar 6, 2006

Sports heats

Today was sports heats. I came home after dinner at the old and boring choice of kfc with lizard, adam and the rest and dropped dead on my bed realizing my phone was bombed with miss calls from my dad. And talking about sports day, i think i'll never enter the finals ever in my life. Despite the cheer from my fanclub of panda fans, i got second. Counting from the last of course. I should be contented that i'm not the last one. But i seriously never expected someone to run even slower than i did. Haha. That was my greatest wish at that moment of slience when i was patiently waiting for the horn to alarm me. Wish granted. Other than the big day of sports heats, it's also the first anniversary after the japs left for japan after their mission trip to singapore one year ago. Argh!!! We really miss them like crazy especially yuji, kaita and yuka. Talking about them, i just talked to yuji on msn the other day over his trip to london. His english is really improving. In some ways, i even think that he types much better than our very own singaporean kids. Singlish is the very reason why our standard of english will never exceed beyond those westerners. On the other hand, i was over excited to receive upon kaita's email. It took me quite awhile to figure out but i roughly got the idea.

Kaita's mail : Hello,Joy!! How are you? I grad to recieve E-mail from you!! I'm sorry to be late to send E-mail. I had gone to travel. And I wil go to babilecamp from tomorrow. But, this camp is biggest camp in JAPAN. 500 persons' Christian gathers. Are there man who we know in the missionarry group?I should not forget Mindy. I love her!!! you too! I will work in a children's home from this April. There are many children who suffered abuse. But, I think this work is challenging for me.So, Please pray for my mental. Because I will move out to Tokyo for my work, I am busy for a while. But, If I settle down, I will try to have msn.
E-mail is everytime ok! I want to meet you again!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home