Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Mar 9, 2006

Pimple face

The only thing that made me happy for a sec was when i managed to squeeze out my new grown pimple on my forehead. It just spluttered out from my skin and the feeling was classic. Haha. Those pimples commotion on my forehead have been a disturbance to my face for almost more then 3 months and i'm really high that i managed to squeeze all the pluse out for good. To think that i'm 18, this is my last straw. I'm never gonna let this happen to my face again. And talking about sweet 18, do you think i feel like 18? I seriously don't think so. The things that i do are hilarious and unexplainable. And most importantly, i get really sick when i see those jc students who are actually younger then me in their uniform thinking that i'm younger than them just because i'm in my secondary school's uniform. I'll get super agitated and feel like punching them in the face so that they will fly somewhere far. But what can i do? Shoo off man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home