Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Mar 8, 2006

Beware of a cut

School was so so today. Just that the weather nearly killed all of us. I seriously have no idea how are we gonna survive for tomorrow's mass run and pe. Moreover, the pain in my leg hasn't recovered from monday's heats yet. The only thing i can do now is to cross my fingers and pray hard that it will rain tomorrow. That would save the day. As i'm busy typing and clicking on my keyboard, i could see the cut on my hand that was left especially for me from peifang this morning due to some cat fight. I'm really worried that after it heals, it would leave a scar because i had a similar cut that led to a scar on my left hand and it really looks as if it was an act of intention to kill myself. Hope the antiseptic will be capable of preventing infection by inhibiting the growth of microorganisms. Haha. So much for a cut. In a sense it's quite cool as i'm trying to treat it as something for rememberence for our friendship. Peifang, don't you worry. I'll give you a nice one tonight when you are asleep. And you will wake up in a pool of blood. A bigger cut looks nicer you know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home