Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Mar 12, 2006

Zouk

My ears are still recovering from yesterday's loud music at zouk and i can still feel the bass pumping and taking over my heartbeat. I really wonder why won't the amplifier give way. As i ponder upon yesterday, night life isn't as simple as i thought. The messyness i just can't explain but one thing for sure is zouk is much more groovier then m.o.s. Althought the starting was miserable, but it ended up well. I seriously thought for a moment that we were gonna be the only few in zouk laughing at our own jokes, drinking, running up and down to the toliet and taking photos of everything including ourself due to our narcissism. To my horror, the crowd only came in at 1am. M.o.s was already all packed up at 10pm and that's new to me. This time round, i'm thankful that no one jumped on my toe. But something worse happened. There were two guys who joined us, supposedly one was really good looking. They were nither high nor flirty. They were just purely drunk and were stupid enough to dance with a jug of beer. Half jug of the beer spilled on the dance floor and there went my brikenstock. I woke up this afternoon and went to meet leah with my head weighing a ton and had a really long talk with her. Something that i've learnt today is that anger isn't just a pure emotion. It's also caused by rejection, jealousy and so on. Zoey came along and we the threesome took loads of photos with our superb skill. Now that the holiday has already started, other than going to zouk, i think the next most interesting cum meaningful thing that's gonna happen is that i'm actually heading to east coast with shunbin and the rest. I've got a feeling that this outing is organised by chenhui. I'm feeling excited about tomorrow man. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home