Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Apr 25, 2006

I sleep, do you?

Sleep, sleep, sleep. That's all i ever do. I 'certainly' did had my royal sleep with the phone ringing every single minute. Message number 1 : Kia kia, school ask bring thermometer tomorrow. They kia si. Hahahaha, so funny, hahaha. Message number 2 : Ling zhi ling left hander. Message number 3 : She eat left hand, write right hand. Haha. Message number 4 : Ok, sorry. It all ended after my threatening message. GIVE ME PEACE!!! Haha. You would have guessed who was that by now. It's none other then peifang. I need alot of sleep, a fan of sleeping. I'm sure you too. Finally, i got back my nano. Life's back to normal i guess. I tried listeing to songs with my previous brandless and extremely cheap mp3 which i treasure alot because it has never given me any problemos ( not at the moment ) compared to those expensive ones. I shall not mention names incase i kena sue. The sound was lousy. Not bass, no nuts. I met up with raymund for a quick while to get it back. Super!!! More stretches. I think it's the ear piece. You know how fragile a nano is. And that can be quite irritating sometimes. It was designed in such a delicate way but the niceness doesn't last long. Haha, that's all i can say about it other then the great sound system. Off to sleep.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home