Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Apr 12, 2006

My holiday is back

I'm back home, staring blankly at the screen for almost 10 mins before i started typing a thing. The japan trip this june came like a bombshell. I can't believe it! I'm going to tokyo for a week in a click ( that actually rhymes ). Just because i wanted to go for a holiday so badly before i leave for adelaide, my mum allowed, and simku didn't give a second thought. Tickets have been booked, room reservations have been made and i still can't believe that i'm going. These happened all in a sudden. My first time ever family holiday with both simku and my parents have been cancelled due to my oversea's studies. The school fees, expenses, etc etc are gonna cost them a bomb. Therefore my mum 'postponed' it till 'nobody knows when'. Haha. On the other hand, i was insensitive enough to mooch and nagg at simku forcing her to bring me somewhere other then malaysia and indonesia. I've been there my whole life. It started off from hongkong to korea to china and i even humbled myself to agree to go to vietnam. Haha. And the list goes on as long as it wasn't malaysia and indonesia. I'm actually lucky that aunty jin is going there with her family hence, simku agreed to tag along together with me. If it's not for aunty jin, fat hope. I can foget about stepping into japan with simku or so to say a holiday. Ok, so much for a trip that i haven't been. I can't believe what will happen to my posts when i return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home