Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Apr 17, 2006

My very own magician friend

I have a feeling that i haven't blogged for quite awhile. But as i looked back, i just blogged last friday. Ok i admit i'm kind of dragging myself to blog lately and some post are really long-winded. That's because i'm feeling really hankered. I gotta endure my desire to blog more often and throw away my restlessness that is sticking around. The cloud juice might be partially the reason why i'm feeling a little sluggish. Haha. Right! Now i'm complaining about the cat-and-dog weather. It isn't a fabulous feeling to be wet. Thinking about how i spent my weekend, i think i would say two thumbs up. I was out all the way yet didn't felt bored at all. But i'm kind of burned-out today in school. Haha. Dinner at geylang with bethia, weixiang, farand, daniel, shunbin, eric, jules, weihao and magician was great. As their names says it all, me and eric almost died seeing mr magician performed his tricks. It was totally freaky and scary lah! Imagine seeing a spoon bend by itself. Or even better, the deck of cards just moved smoothly in his hands. There were many more. My favourite trick was the card that changed in my own bare hands. He was ermm... unbelievable and incredible. Oh my gosh! I have a magician friend. The funniest part was he doesnt repeat his tricks. I guess because it prevents the trick from being exposed. 'I don't repeat my tricks'. I'll never forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home