Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

May 26, 2006

Holiday starts here

Last day of school for this term ended at 10am today. But what's the point when we are having chinese o next monday. This june holiday doesn't make a difference to o level students because we are forced to go back during the holidays for extra classes. Well, the start of this holiday means my japan trip is coming nearer. But somehow i don't feel good about going when my o's are getting near. I don't have a peaceful mind and i feel guilty too. Althought it's difficult to hear me say that studying is important, but i guess this major exam will determin the rest of my life. Whether ICHM will accept me or not is another problem, right now the headache is if i can even pass with a c6. My mid year results are in a holy mess. I couldn't even pass my english, what more a national exam! Now, the thought of prelim makes me feverish. Haha. I just realised that i haven't been typing alot these few days. There's too much to type. I think i've forgotten much of it. All i can remember is that i've been stuffing myself with KFC's spicy burger meal for the past 3 days and i feel like eating it for dinner tonight again. Talking about tonight, i almost forgot that i have band practice later on at 6pm. I haven't been playing in the band for let's say, almost a year. My fingers are very stiff, not operating freely actually. Haha. I made a major decision after wednesday night. I was at club momo. It was super duper fun. Nothing more i could complain about. The music was perfect, drinks were free flow and the place was really hip. But, i've decided not to go there too often. I feel that it's kind of contradicting as a christian. I guess some will understand ya? Yup, so that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home