Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

May 21, 2006

Busy week

I just realised how busy i was the whole of this week. I haven't been blogging ever since tuesday. The bad news is i wasn't busy with school but i was busy with other stuff instead. Haha. Not a very good sign actually. I keep on reminding myself to blog about how excited i was and how exciting while i was out but i guess i was really too tired that i'll dropped dead everytime i reach home on my bed. It just feels like heaven even if i had'nt took my shower. Hehe. So, i guess i won't be putting down my feelings and thoughts in words but via photos instead. But before i post my photos, i'll list out those activities. Haha, activities doesn't sound like the appropriate word to use. But, who cares as long i understand myself.

Monday - intensive chinese lesson.
Tuesday - intensive chinese lesson.
Wednesday - chingyi's birthday.
Tuesday - salsa lesson with kimyen and sarah
Friday - clubbing ( postponed ), went to have ma la huo guo with jules and jiehuai.
Saturday - watched poseidon, met zoey and shunbin for bbq.
Sunday - Band practice, wedding dinner in the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home