Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

May 10, 2006

Would you hear my wisper

After readin her blog,
i totally agree with a sentence she made.
Actually it's not only you.
Me too have the weirdest feeling,
about wanting to stay at home and go out at the same time.
It's not a good feeling for sure.
The reason for me to step out is simple.
I'm just trying hard to be somebody i'm not.
While on a look out,
for something that i've never had.
Feeling pretty gives you a sense of sercurity.
But that's not all life is about.
When i feel lonely,
i'll imagine how great things are around.
My surroundings would be glittering in pink.
A touch of pink here and there,
and all the pretty people makes me stare.
But all just died on me today.
My mind always likes to imagine,
but it all ends at the tip of my mind when i finally wake up.
My emotions and pain of wanting to let it go is killing my softly.
The pain is excruciating,
and my emotions are leaking out soon.
This might seem like a poem,
but i can tell you it's not.
And to tell you the truth,
i feel like watching poisedon now.
Would you hear my wisper,
and help me out from this world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home