Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

May 9, 2006

Mugging's over

How marvelous, my exams are officially over. For me at least. The only papers i worry for are history and art. The rest can go in the bin. Over, no more mugging!!! I sat for 3 whole hour for my art today. I manage to finish it. Unbelieveable. But it's kind of sucky actually. I cheated. Haha. I drew half of it last night because i realised i had the paper the examiner will give me this morning. So, i started early. But it's really crappy. So no diff lah. But my daedal prap work can't be avoided. It looks alright. Haha. Right now i'm having this humongous headache accumilated from last moday when i started to fall sick. It's execrable. Now to add on, my toe is really in a bad shape. When will my nail ever grow longer. Now as i'm munching on my mini oreo, i can't wait for tonight's mothers day dinner. Ben chia us and his mum. Woohoo, shark's fin soup is the best, it beats the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home