Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

May 8, 2006

Happy birthday mum

If i ever see you on the streets, i'll pelt rotten tomatos at your bloody face. Whoever who stepped on my little toe and broke the nail, you better watch out. I never let anything bad happen to my feet and i will never ever let it happen again. I've never done a damage to my toe before. GO TO HELL!!! I'm freaking pissed off when i found out. And now i've gotta live with this ugly toe of mine. Damn!!! Today is mum's birthday. And wensheng's too. Happy birthday to you both. Talking about birthdays, i just spent the whole day with weiqiang and some others at merchant court for buffet. It was splendid. Haha. I just watched aquamarine. Erm... i enjoyed it. Alot in fact. Because i love mermaids. It's been a while since there was a mermaid show other than the one acted by barbie. I watched it of cos. Hehe. But it wasn't as exciting as the one in real person. It's a must watch for mermaid lovers.
Go, go, go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home