Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Apr 28, 2006

Bloody hell stupid

Finally, english exam over! But i don't think i did a fabulous job instead i had a fabulous endurance of the heat. Both the letter writing and compo was not here not there lah! Bummer! Especially for the last two parts which consists of summary writing and explanations of words picked from the passage. Totally a crappy job. Even i myself didn't understand what i was writing. I was simply just scribbling words that came into my mind at the point of time ( which were all wrong by the way ). I thought i had a good sense of time management. Instead i found out that i had a really bad eyesight. Further more, i mistook the time for handing up the scripts causing me to write hurriedly without heed to legibility. Bleah! =P Any o how is the perfect word to describe the whole paper. And, i was bloody hell stupid to misinterpret all the explanations of the words. All i could remember was the first 1 was surely wrong, subsequently, the rest were wrong as well. I described spectrum as a circle. Diao right? Whatever. What's over is over. I can't change the world either. Haha. After some 'hardship', i went for some shopping with kimyen to destress. Bought a oil bloter and spent most of my money on food. Later on met up with bethia, jules and jiehuai and continued spending money on food. My dad just called seconds ago. He is buying food back from jalan kayu for supper. I will sleep with a bloated stomach tonight i guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home