Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

May 2, 2006

Exams are hateful

Surprisingly, the sun and rain was very kind to us yesterday at east coast. We didn't get any sunburn nor heatstroke, and mr rain started to sprinkle down only after we left. But i did kena from my dad when i reached home. Argh, Expected!!! I nearly wanted to pon school today because of my flu. But i didn't want to let this be another issue for my dad to get hot. Hence, i nearly died in class and my nose nearly spiltted into half. Nowadays tissues are really rough. It should be fine alright! Today's post will end somewhere here as i got to start revising my history and sleep soon. Either or. Haha. Exams are hateful. My parents are more excited than i am. Whats this all about man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home