Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

May 4, 2006

Tomorrow's history

School ended quite early today. I was able to do my paper. A pass at least. In other words, today's school was fine. But i still can't erase the thought of me still stuck in this idiotic schools with a bunch of idiotic teachers. Those who observe students and then enter the staff room and start creating stories about him or her. The next day, you will find that more teachers will look at you with that kind of unexplainable glare and the evil smile. What a bunch of losers. But sad to say, students do that as well. Hehe! Just that the location is everywhere except for the staff room. Tomorrow's history. I'll either talk lots of cock and get a a1 or hand in a blank paper and get kicked out of my house. Haha. Time to sleep for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home