Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

May 11, 2006

My dad is fine thank you

It's been a while ever since i dropped a 50 cent coin into a vending machine and watch closely as the cup drops and both sugar solution and soda water splashes into the tiny cup and slowly fills it up. This hidden memory of mine came alive today as i hanged around in the hospital with my mum while worrying for my dad. I even took a picture for rememberence. I use to like the feeling of going to the hospital to visit someone. But now that the paitent is my own dad, i nearly couldn't take it.
He was rushing for a meeting at the hotel when he tripped over some stones i guess.
He was lucky enough to fall flat on his face rather than falling backwards. His big head might have just cracked into pieces. He is in a turgid state right now although he is back home. Some scratches on the forehead and nose and a swollen left hand. Still swelling right now with a puffed up finger. No joke. I can still remember the smell of the atmosphere in the A and E department. But one thing for sure is i will never go to singapore general hospital ever again. Lousy service with attitude nurses. Staff nurses mostly. The best thing is their slogan. Having a tradition and caring excellence. My foot! I think it should be more of having a stuck up attitude tradition excellence. Those female staff nurses especially. You guys can go kick your own asses. Anyway, back to the topic. Other than the pain coming from the hand, he should be alright. I don't know how to explain the whole of today. I just shut up through out. My mum was the most worried one. Rushing up and down, going through and fro those doors even though she wasn't suppose to. I was fed up. But i guess so was her. I just hope tomorrow will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home