Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

May 13, 2006

My reminder

To tell the truth, this post has been edited. This is my second attempt blogging. It was really a disaster eariler on. Back to the topic, i was really happy yesterday when zoey was able to make it for dinner. Although our dinner was very tiring, it was really meaningful. At least for me. We had to stand through out while eating tori q. Not bad lah, but nothing great about it. We took neo print not once but twice because wini couldn't design the pictures with the time limit given. The second attempt was no better. Haha. I thought i wouldn't step out of my house for at least a month before my little toe nail grows back. But i was dead wrong. I went out almost everyday, allowing my broken toe nail to tag along, only hoping that no one will notice, preparing for a fight if someone steps on it again. Haha. Anyway, i'll be meeting james, my very devoted christian friend for service in his church. But to tell you the truth, i'm there more for the worship. Haha. Christian city church will be there. Something like planet shakers, only better. I saw them before. But it was such a waste that pastor phil's son wasn't there. I heard he was a hot worship leader. Haha. I'm not there for his hot son lah. That would defeat the whole purpose. But i would really like to see how he looks like. I invited leah along and i'm really keeping my fingers crossed that she won't be later than 4.30pm. Hopefully things won't get akward between james and i as well cos we haven't seen each other since last year? When he first invited me to his church. I would really love to blog about the whole of later on. But i'm leaving tomorrow's spot for a mothers day post. Be it short or long, as long as it's a post. So i guess i'll have to leave my comment on tonight's service to monday. Fine, this shall be my reminder and the title shall be my reminder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home