Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Jun 11, 2006

In one piece

Finally after a long journey, we reached the hostel safely in one piece. However, my big bag and shoes are all drenched. Everything is soaked in rain water after walking in rounds around the estate. Actually i am quite dissapointed in the place we are staying. I thought the initial one was much better. I have never felt so cramped in my life ever while bathing. The shower cubicle is patheic. Small untill i have nothing to say. Almost banging onto something every second. I hope we could have just stayed in a hotel as that would slove my towel problem as well. But, if we stayed in a hotel, it would not only cost us a bomb but i won't be able to blog and charge my nano. So, it's also good in a sense lah. The weather is so dry it's tearing my skin apart. So far, it's been raining and i feel like i'm here to use the internet more than to sightsee. I haven't stopped using the internet ever since i left home yesterday. I should be heading to harajuku in awhile with the rain tagging along. Ok, from this part onwards, its a continuous post after i came back from japan. After walking for so long, my legs almost gave way. But it became alive again when simku bought me another pair of brickenstock. Haha. My own personal feelings about japan that it isn't as high tech as i thought i would be. I somehow feel that it's the lights that make japan so bright and happening. Most of our time were spent on the trains and i also didnt see as many handsome dudes as all people think.Maybe because its only the first day. Anyway, my ulterior movitve of blogging right now is to waste time while waiting for my nano to be fully charged. Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home