Joygerms

Spread the epidemics of joy

Jul 7, 2006

I want to be a millionaire

I want to be a millionaire. I wish that i'm a millionaire. I hope that i can be a millionaire. Once i'm a millionaire, i'll stop school for good and i'll throw away all my books and files, including my pencil case. I'll hire my personal lawyer and sue my school for having nasty teachers so that woodgrove will close down. I'll buy a big house for me and my drop dead good looking husband to live in somewhere near... ( location not yet decided ). 10 meters away will be a even bigger house for simku, mum, dad and cici. I'll build a pink dog house with sparkling diamonds on it so that no one will mistaken her as a male anymore. And i'll feed her with chocolate cake for dessert. I'll hire 4 maids for simku and my parents, and have the 3 maids to massage them everynight before sleeping. 1 will wash the dishes for me. Another new subway outlet which sells only italian bmt will be located next to my house. I'll fly in my private plane even if the distance is only from my house to causeway point, and i'll paint it pink with my own hands. I'll go shopping with wini, zoey,chari or peifang not in orchard road but in london or rome and i'll buy back hundreds or LV bags eventhough i don't really appreciate them. 20 for my friends, and 20 for my family members ( only those who treat me well ). I'll buy my besties each a house beside mine on their birthday, and have pyjamas party every night, for girls only. And because i'm filthy rich, i'll go for liposuction to suck out all my excess fatty tissue. I'll get someone to mani and pedicure my nails every week, so that i don't have to strain my eyes with my bad eyesight to paint my toe nails. It will be nicely done in no time with pop up stickers on it. In pink. I don't have to be an air stewardess by that time to tour around the universe. I'll make sure i visit the countries i want to go every 2 months and bring my smelly pillow along too. No one can stop me. And because i'm travelling so frequently, i'll change my passport picture to a prettier one. I'll change lots of 1 dollar coin to snap and snap again and again in the phototaking machine with the curtains closed untill i'm satisfied with my photo. My wardrobe will have many many pairs of shorts. It will all be in different sizes, lenght, design and colours. I'll wear them even when i sleep. I want to be a millionaire, i wish that i'm a millionaire and i hope to be a millionaire, now, now, now! I'll go buy toto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home